Installation Lcd Samsung S24E510C

Page: 8 from 75

background image

8

Do not bend or pull the power cord with force. Be careful not to leave the 
power cord under a heavy object.

 

Damage to the cord may result in a fire or electric shock.

Do not place the power cord or product near heat sources.

 

A fire or electric shock may result.

!

Clean any dust around the pins of the power plug or the power socket with 
a dry cloth.

 

A fire may result.

Caution

Do not disconnect the power cord while the product is being used.

 

The product may become damaged by an electric shock.

!

Only use the power cord provided with your product by Samsung. Do not 
use the power cord with other products.

 

A fire or electric shock may result.

!

Keep the power socket where the power cord is connected unobstructed.

 

The power cord must be disconnected to cut off power to the product 
when an issue occurs.

!

Hold the plug when disconnecting the power cord from the power socket.

 

An electric shock or fire may result.

Installation

Warning

DO NOT PLACE CANDLES, INSECT REPELLANTS OR CIGARETTES ON TOP OF 
THE PRODUCT. DO NOT INSTALL THE PRODUCT NEAR HEAT SOURCES.

 

A fire may result.

Do not install the product in poorly ventilated spaces such as a bookcase or 
closet.

 

An increased internal temperature may cause a fire.

!

Install the product at least 10cm away from the wall to allow ventilation.

 

An increased internal temperature may cause a fire.

!

Keep the plastic packaging out of the reach of children.

 

Children may suffocate.