Operation Lcd Samsung S24E510C

Page: 10 from 75

background image

10

Operation

Warning

There is a high voltage inside the product. Never disassemble, repair or 
modify the product yourself.

 

A fire or electric shock may result.

 

Contact Samsung Customer Service Centre for repairs.

!

To move the product, first disconnect all the cables from it, including the 
power cable.

 

Damage to the cord may result in a fire or electric shock.

!

If the product generates abnormal sounds, a burning smell or smoke, 
disconnect the power cord immediately and contact Samsung Customer 
Service Centre.

 

An electric shock or fire may result.

Do not let children hang from the product or climb on top of it.

 

Children may become injured or seriously harmed.

If the product is dropped or the outer case is damaged, turn off the power 
and disconnect the power cord. Then contact Samsung Customer Service 
Centre.

 

Continued use can result in a fire or electric shock.

Do not leave heavy objects or items that children like (toys, sweets, etc.) on 
top of the product.

 

The product or heavy objects may fall as children try to reach for the 
toys or sweets resulting in a serious injury.

!

During a lightning or thunderstorm, power off the product and remove the 
power cable.

 

A fire or electric shock may result.

!

Do not drop objects on the product or apply impact.

 

A fire or electric shock may result.

Do not move the product by pulling the power cord or any cable.

 

Product failure, an electric shock or fire may result from a damaged 
cable.

!

GAS

If a gas leakage is found, do not touch the product or power plug. Also, 
ventilate the area immediately.

 

Sparks can cause an explosion or fire.

Do not lift or move the product by pulling the power cord or any cable.

 

Product failure, an electric shock or fire may result from a damaged 
cable.