The following safety precautions must be taken when using your air conditioner.
Users of this product are cautioned not to attempt repair of this product
at their own discretion. Instead, they are requested to directly contact a
designated service center or the outlet at which the product was
Never spill any kind of liquid into the unit. Should this happen, unplug
or main switch off the unit and contact an authorized service center.
Do not insert anything between the air outlet blades because the inner
fan may be damaged and could cause injury. Keep children away from
Do not place any obstacles in front of the unit.
Do not spray liquid of any kind into the indoor unit. Should this happen,
switch off the breaker used for your air conditioner and contact your
Make sure that the unit is correctly ventilated at all times:
Do not place clothing or other materials over it.
If the wireless remote control will not be used for a long time, remove
the batteries. (If applicable)
When using a wireless remote control, the distance should not be more
than 7 meters from the air conditioner. (If applicable)
Never store or ship the air conditioner upside down or sideways to
avoid damage to the compressor.
The appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm
persons without supervision: Young children should be supervised to
ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
Max current is measured according to IEC standard for safety and
current is measured according to ISO standard for energy efficiency.
Before throwing out the device, it is necessary to pull back the battery
cells and get rid of them safely for recycling reasons.
When you need to dispose of the unit, consult your dealer. If pipes are
removed incorrectly, refrigerant may blow out and come into contact
with your skin, causing injury. Releasing refrigerant into the atmosphere
also damages the environments.
Please recycle or dispose of the packaging material for this product in
an environmentally responsible manner.
ISPOSING OF THE UNIT
Risk of electric shock.
Can cause injury or death.
remote electric power supplies before servicing, installing or cleaning.
This must be done by the manufacturer or its service agent or a similar
qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
Register your product at www.samsung.com/global/register