Страница: 18 из 32
The new values are available to the firewall immediately, but may not be utilized until the next security
This page can be used to upload SSL certificate and private key in order to get access to the device in
Click the Generate Certificate button to generate a SSL Certificate, and upload the SSL Certificate.
The page of Users lists all users including configured users, with network permission. The options included
in this page are used to configure the IPMI users for servers and their permissions. To add a new user, you
can select a blank row and click the User ID. If you would like to modify or delete a user, select the User
ID in the list and click Apply change or Delete.
Besides, if you enable the password policy check, you have to follow the bellowing setting rule.
• Must not contain the user’s entire Account Name or Full Name.
• Must contain characters from three of the following five categories:
– English uppercase characters (A through Z)
– English lowercase characters (a through z)
– Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
– Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
– A catch-all category of any Unicode character that does not fall under the previous four categories.
This fifth category can be regionally specific.
• Must have a minimum of eight and a maximum of 14 characters.
• Must not be the same as the previous 5 passwords.
• The user lenovo and three can not be modified or deleted.
• To add a new user, select a blank row from list and click User ID.
• To modify a user, select this user ID from list and modify User to the relevant settings, then click Apply
• To delete a user, select this user ID from list and click Delete User.
Here are the privilege descriptions:
This may be considered the lowest privilege level.
These are primarily commands that read data structures
and retrieve status. Commands that can be used to
alter BMC configuration, write data to the BMC or other
management controllers, or perform system actions such
as resets, power on/off, and watchdog activation are
ThinkServer Remote Management Module User Guide