Страница: 16 из 32
• Hide Status Bar: Hide the KVM status at the bottom of the screen.
• Refresh: Refresh the screen.
• Full Screen: Switch between the window mode and full screen of the remote console.
• Fit: Fit the window mode.
Macros Menu of the Remote Console
By clicking Macros, you can open the Macros menu containing relevant task options. With this menu,
you can take the following operations:
• Hold Ctrl/Alt/Windows keys: Allow simulating to press these special keys on the remote keyboard. On
the local keyboard, these special keys will be carried out through local operating system, rather than
transfer to remote operation system.
• Alt+Ctrl+Del: Issue Alt+Ctrl+Del command to remote operation system.
Tools Menu of the Remote Console
By clicking Tools, you can open the tools menu containing relevant task options. With this menu, you can
take the following operations:
• Session options: In this option, you can set the mouse mode and the video quality.
• Session user list: In this option, you can know the current users.
• Single cursor mode: Some operating systems do not align the local and remote cursors, which results in
offsets between the local and remote mouse cursors. Single cursor mode hides the local client cursor
while the mouse is within the Video Viewer window. When single cursor mode is activated, the user
sees only the remote cursor.
• States: In this option, you can see the current state of the remote redirection.
Power Menu of the Remote Console
By clicking Power, you can open the menu containing relevant task options. You can control the power
ThinkServer Remote Management Module User Guide