Страница: 46 из 61
Replacing a memory module
Note: For this procedure, it helps to lay the computer on a flat, stable
To replace a memory module
1. Remove the computer cover. Refer to “Removing the computer cover”.
2. Locate the memory modules. Refer to “Locating internal components”.
3. Open the retaining clips as shown and remove the memory module to be
4. Position the new memory module over the connector. Make sure that the notch
on the memory module is aligned correctly with the connector key . Push
the memory module straight down into the connector until the retaining clips
5. Reattach the computer cover.