Page: 25 from 41
Caring for your monitor
Be sure to turn off the power before you perform any maintenance on the monitor.
• Apply water or liquid directly to your monitor.
• Use solvents or abrasives.
• Use flammable cleaning materials to clean your monitor or any other electrical
• Touch the screen area of your monitor with sharp or abrasive items. This type of
contact may cause permanent damage to your screen.
• Use any cleaner which contains an anti-static solution or similar additives. This
may harm the coating of the screen area.
• Lightly dampen a soft cloth with water and use this to gently wipe the covers and
• Remove grease or finger marks with a damp cloth and a little mild detergent.
Detaching the monitor base and stand
Step 1: Place the monitor on a soft and flat surface.
Step 2: Remove the base and stand from the monitor.
Wall Mounting (Optional)
Refer to the instructions that come with the base mounting kit. To convert your LCD
display from a desk-mounted to a wall-mounted display, do the following:
Step 1: Verify that the Power button is turned Off, then disconnect the power cord.
Step 2: Lay the LCD display face down on a towel or blanket.
Step 3: Remove the base from the monitor, refer to "Detaching the monitor base and