Page: 55 from 61
3. Remove the two screws that secure the graphics card to the chassis.
4. Disconnect the power cables from the graphics card.
5. Push the pin to unlock the graphics card , and then lift up the graphics card
to remove it.
6. To install the new graphics card:
a. Attach the new graphics card to the same adapter connector.
b. Connect the power cables to the new graphics card.
c. Secure the new graphics card to the chassis with the two screws.
7. Reattach the graphic card bracket and computer cover.