Page: 15 from 61
Installing 2.5" hard disk drive (solid state drive) (purchased separately)
You can plug in the hot-swappable hard disk while the computer system using it is
working, without damaging the hard disk data. You can back up the data on this
hot-swappable hard disk at any time for data maintenance or data transmission.
• Do not unplug the hard disk while it is copying data, as this may result
in loss of data.
• After connecting the hard disk and all the cables, wait a moment to
allow the system to recognize the hard disk.
• Do not install the operating system on the hot-swappable hard disk.
• Do not unplug the hard disk while it is running a program, as this may
result in the system crashing.
• After removing the hard disk, be careful not to damage it.
• In the Rescue System program, the hot-swappable hard disk can not