Page: 48 from 57
3. Disconnect the data and power cables from the rear of the optical drive.
4. Press the release button and push the optical drive straight out of the front of
5. Remove the locking bracket from the optical disk drive as shown.
6. Line up the locking bracket with mounting holes, then reattach the locking
bracket to the optical disk drive.
7. Slide the new optical drive into the bay from the front until it snaps into position.
8. Connect the data and power cables to the new disk drive.
9. Reattach the front bezel and computer cover.