Page: 47 from 57
3. Remove the hard disk drive from the plastic bracket as shown.
4. Line up the new hard disk drive with the plastic bracket and snap it into
5. Slide the new hard disk drive into the drive bay and slide the drive bay into
6. Reattach the computer cover.
Replacing an optical drive
Note: For this procedure, it helps to lay the computer on a flat, stable
To replace an optical drive
1. Remove the computer cover. Refer to “Removing the computer cover”.
2. Remove the front bezel. Refer to “Removing the front bezel”.