Page: 29 from 63
9. Avoid using the computer in sunlight, which will affect the function of the touch
Note: The touch screen will not affect other computer processes when
10. Recognition of touch gestures can be influenced by the following:
• Touching the correct place on the screen.
• The speed of movement.
• The time interval from when the screen was last touched.
Note: The user can consult this manual and also the related Windows help
content to learn accurate hand gestures.
11. The touch screen does not function in Rescue System mode.
12. The touch screen also does not function during the startup process, in
Hibernate mode and in Sleep mode or Safe mode.