Page: 28 from 47
Precautions when using the Touch Screen
1. When using the touch screen, be careful not to tear the surface with any sharp
2. To ensure normal use of the touch screen, ensure that both the screen surface
and your fingers are clean and dry.
3. To ensure precise positioning on the touch screen, avoid handling or touching
the glass frame when you are touching the screen.
4. Turn the computer off for safety before cleaning the screen and frame with a
soft cotton cloth. Do not wipe it with a wet cloth as this may leave a water mark
and affect touch operation.
5. Avoid using the touch screen in dusty environments or hot or humid conditions.
Any abrupt temperature change may cause condensation on the inside surface
of the glass screen, which will disappear after a short time and does not affect
Note: The touch screen will not affect other computer processes when
6. Recognition of touch gestures can be influenced by the following:
• Touching the correct place on the screen.
• The speed of movement.
• The time interval from when the screen was last touched.
Note: The user can consult this manual and also the related Windows help
content to learn accurate hand gestures.