Page: 3 from 25
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United
States and/or other countries.
Mac and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
With HP ePrint, you can safely and easily print documents or photos from your computer or mobile device
(such as a smartphone or tablet)—no extra software required! To print using HP ePrint, attach the documents or
photos to an email message, and then send the email message to the email address assigned to your printer when
you signed up. The printer prints both the email message and the attachments. To get started with HP ePrint, touch
or swipe down the tab at the top of a screen to open the Dashboard, touch (Setup), scroll down and touch Web
Services Setup, enable Web Services when prompted, and then follow the onscreen instructions.
Note: In order to use HP ePrint, the printer must be connected to a network that provides an Internet connection.
To learn how to use and manage Web Services, visit HP Connected (www.hpconnected.com). This site might not be
available in all countries/regions.
HP Print Apps
With your web-connected printer, you can print from the web—without a computer. Just touch Apps on the screen
to print calendars, notebook and graph paper, puzzles, cards, crafts, and more!
Ink cartridge information
Setup cartridges: During setup, when you are prompted to install ink cartridges, make sure you use the cartridges
provided with the printer, labeled ‘SETUP’ or ‘SETUP CARTRIDGE’.
Anonymous usage information storage: HP cartridges used with this printer contain a memory chip that assists in
the operation of the printer and stores a limited set of anonymous information about the usage of the printer. This
information might be used to improve future HP printers.
For more information and instructions for turning off this usage information storage, see the Help file (see “Learn
more” on page 1 of this guide for more information about the Help file).
Always follow basic safety precautions when using this printer to reduce the risk of injury from fire or electric
• Read and understand all instructions in the documentation that comes with the printer.
• Observe all warnings and instructions marked on the printer.
• Unplug this printer from wall outlets before cleaning.
• Do not install or use this printer near water, or when you are wet.
• Install the printer securely on a stable surface.
• Install the printer in a protected location where no one can step on or trip over the power cord, and the power
cord cannot be damaged.
• If the printer does not operate normally, see the Help file (See “Learn more” on page 1 of this guide for
more information about the Help file).
• There are no user-serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified service personnel.
• Use only with the power cord and power adapter (if provided) supplied by HP.