Page: 1 from 25
Impresso na China
Printed in China
Imprimé en Chine
Impreso en China
© Copyright 2016 HP Development Company, L.P
HP OfficeJet Pro
8710 All-in-One series
1. Follow the illustrations on the setup flyer to set up your printer.
When prompted on the printer display, select an option on the Printer Setup Options screen.
2. Connect your printer and continue printer setup online.
If you selected the general or basic setup option, visit 123.hp.com/ojp8710 to launch setup software or app
for your computer or mobile device.
Note: Windows® users without an Internet connection can also use the HP printer software CD to continue
3. Create an account or register your printer to finish printer setup.
Install the electronic Help by selecting it from the recommended software during software
installation. Learn about product features, printing, troubleshooting, and support. Find notices, environmental,
and regulatory information, including the European Union Regulatory Notice and compliance statements, in the
Technical Information section.
• Windows® 10: Click the Start icon, select All apps, select the printer name, click Help, and then select Search
• Windows® 8.1: Click the down arrow in lower left corner of the Start screen, select the printer name, click
Help, and then select Search HP Help.
• Windows® 8: On the Start screen, right-click an empty area on the screen, click All Apps on the app bar, click
the icon with the printer’s name, and then click Help.
• Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, and Windows® XP: Click Start, select All Programs, select HP, and then select
the printer name.
• OS X Yosemite v10.10: Click Help > Mac Help. In the Help Viewer, enter your printer name in the search field
and press Enter.
• OS X Mavericks v10.9: Click Help > Help Center. In the Help Viewer, click Help for all your apps, and then
click the Help for your printer.
Contains HP support information, operating system requirements, and recent printer updates.
• Windows: Insert the software CD in your computer, and then browse to the ReadMe.chm file. Double-click
ReadMe.chm to open, and then select the ReadMe in your language.
On the Web:
The information contained herein is
subject to change without notice.
Scan to find out more
Standard data rates may apply. Might not be available in all languages.
Page: 1 from 25