Page: 61 from 108
To install ASUS Update:
1. Place the Support DVD in the optical drive. The Drivers menu appears.
2. Click the Utilities tab, then click Install ASUS Update VX.XX.XX. See page
3-4 for the Utilities screen menu.
3. The ASUS Update utility is copied to your system.
The ASUS Update is a utility that allows you to manage, save, and update the
motherboard BIOS in Windows
environment. The ASUS Update utility allows you
Save the current BIOS file
Download the latest BIOS file from the Internet
Update the BIOS from an updated BIOS file
Update the BIOS directly from the Internet, and
View the BIOS version information.
This utility is available in the Support DVD that comes with the motherboard
ASUS Update requires an Internet connection either through a network or an
Internet Service Provider (ISP).
Quit all Windows
applications before you update the BIOS using this utility.
• This function can support devices such as USB flash disk, or floppy disk
FAT.32/16.format and single partition only.
• DO NOT shut down or reset the system while updating the BIOS to prevent
system boot failure!
4. When the correct BIOS file is found, EZ Flash 2 performs the BIOS update
process and automatically reboots the system when done.
(2) Enter BIOS setup program. Go to the
Tools menu then select EZ.Flash2
and press <Enter>.
You can switch between drives by pressing
<Tab> before the correct file
is found. Then press <Enter>.