Page: 105 from 108
To install the driver that supports Hybrid CrossFireX technology:
1. Insert the Support DVD that comes with your M3A78-EM into the optical
drive. The DVD automatically displays the Drivers menu if Autorun is enabled
in your computer.
2. From the Drivers menu, click AMD.Chipset.Driver to install it. Follow the
onscreen instructions to finish the installation.
3. Restart your computer after the installation is completed.
4. When the system restarts, wait for a few seconds for the driver to load
1. Install a graphics card onto your motherboard. Refer to the User Guide that
comes with your graphics card for details.
2. Right-click on the Windows
desktop, then click ATI.CATALYST(R).Control.
Center from the shortcut menu. The ATI CATALYST Control Center screen
3. Click.Graphics.Settings >
CrossFire™, then select the
Enable.CrossFire™ check box.
When a confirmation message
pops up, click Yes. The screen
blacks out for about one minute.
4. Click OK. The add-on graphics
card is set to be the main monitor.
If Autorun is NOT enabled in your computer, browse the contents of the support
DVD to locate the file ASSETUP.EXE from the BIN folder. Double-click the
ASSETUP.EXE to run the DVD.