Page: 56 from 64
Installing and Cleaning the Optional
We recommend you clean the dust filter every 500 hours of
operation, or more often if you are using the projector in a
When the warning message appears on the screen, do the
following to clean the air filter:
The optional dust
filter should be
used in dusty
If the dust filter is
installed, a proper
ing and projector
The dust filter is
The specific inter-
faces are selected
in terms of the
Air Filter Cleaning Procedure:
1. Switch off the power to the projector by pressing the “ ” button.
2. Disconnect the power cord.
3. Pull out the dust filter, as shown in the illustration. 1
4. Carefully remove the dust filter. Then clean or change the filter. 2
To install the filter, reverse the previous steps.
5. Turn on the projector and reset the filter usage counter after the dust filter is