Page: 51 from 64
To access the media files stored on your laptop/notebook, do the
1. On Multimedia menu, select Laptop.
2. Enable your laptop/notebook WiFi function, and search the AP
name listed in the Wi-Fi network list.
3. On the initial connection, you will be prompted to enter a
password. Enter the password.
4. Open your web browser and enter the IP address. Then select
“Wifi” on the left side of the screen and install application
required by the operation system.
5. Launch “EZview” application and enter the control code shown
on the right-bottom side of the screen.