Page: 24 from 28
The OSD menu is used for adjusting the OSD menu location and the timeout setting.
1 Press the Menu button to bring up the OSD menu.
2 Press the
button to select
OSD and press the Menu button to enter the
6 Brightness: Adjust the brightness from 0 to 100.
7 Contrast: Adjust the contrast from 0 to 100.
Note: Adjusts the balance between light and dark shades.
Note: Sets the degree of difference between light and dark areas.
3 Press the
button to adjust the OSD Timeout (10 ~ 120 seconds), the default is
8. H.Position: adjust the horizontal position of the picture.
9. V.Position: adjust the vertical position of the picture.
10. Focus: adjust clk phase to ADC.
11. Clock: adjust ADC Clock Fast Lock.
12. Color Temp is for user to adjust the colour temperature from blue light, warm, cool
and user. The default value is warm.
13. 6-axis Saturate: Adjust saturation of red, green, blue, yellow, magenta and cyan.
6-axis Hue: Adjust hue for red, green, blue, yellow, magenta and cyan.
14. Auto Config: Press this button to activate the Auto Adjustment function. The Auto
adjustment function is used to set the HPos, VPos, Clock and Focus. (Only available on