Page: 15 from 28
Screen position adjustment
To optimize the viewing position, you can adjust the
monitor tilt, using both of your hands to hold the edges
of the monitor. The monitor can be adjusted to 15
degrees up or 5 degrees down.
Connecting the adapter and AC Power cord
• Check first to make sure that the power cord you use is the correct type required for
• The monitor has a universal power supply that allows operation in either 100/120 V
AC or 220/240 V AC voltage area. No user-adjustment is required.
• Plug one end of the AC power cord to the Adapter, and plug the other end into an
• For units using 120 V AC:
Use a UL-listed cord set, type SVT wire and plug rated 10 A/125 V.
• For units using 220/240 V AC:
Use a cord set consisting of H05VV-F cord and plug rated 10 A/250 V. The cord set
should have the appropriate safety approvals for the country in which the equipment
will be installed.
The monitor will be switched to “power saving” mode by the control signal from the
display controller, as indicated by the blinking blue light.
The power saving mode will be kept until a
control signal has been detected or the keyboard
or mouse is activated. The recovery time from
“power saving” mode back to “on” is around 3