Page: 21 from 31
Chrome OS tips and tricks - 21
Finding your documents
All documents you create are saved to your Google Drive where they
are online and accessible to other devices, such as your smartphone
or tablet. To find your documents, do the following:
1. Select the Launcher icon.
2. Select All Apps (or type "Google Drive").
3. Select the Google Drive icon.
4. Select My Drive (or whatever sub-folder you’ve created to put your
Since your files are saved in Google Drive, they are saved online and
available anywhere you have internet access. To access your files
from any internet-connected computer do the following:
1. Open the computer’s web browser.
2. In the browser’s address bar, type "drive.google.com" (this is the
Google Drive web address).
3. Login using your Google account username and password.
4. Select My Drive (or whatever folder you’ve created to put your files
How to share documents with other users
1. Select the Share button
in the upper right corner of your
2. Add people by typing in their email address. The sharing option
works with your Gmail contacts, so as you type your email contacts
appear for you to quickly select.
3. After you select Done
, they’ll receive an email letting them
know a document has been shared with them.