Page: 29 from 32
Settings - 29
4. You’ll be taken to the Chrome Web Store, where you can find extra
resources for the Chrome browser.
5. Once you find a theme that you’d like to try out, select it and then
select ADD TO CHROME.
Setting up a printer
You can use the Google Cloud Print service to send print requests to
many types of traditional cabled printer and wireless "cloud ready"
printers; however, not all printers are supported.
To learn more about Google Cloud Print and how to set up your
printer, reference Google’s own Chromebook Help to find
comprehensive information on this topic. To access Chromebook
Help, do the following:
1. Press the Search key
on your keyboard.
2. Select All Apps (or type "Get Help").
3. Select the Get Help
4. Select Printing.
Updating Chrome OS
Each time you turn on your Chromebook, it automatically checks for
updates. When an update is available, this update icon will appear
in the status area. To apply the update:
1. Select the Status area of the shelf in the lower-right corner of the
screen (where your account picture appears).
2. Select Restart to update.
3. Your Chromebook will shutdown and automatically restart, with the