Page: 18 from 32
18 - Apps & extensions
4. Select the files that you want to upload.
5. Drag-and-drop the files to My Drive.
Enable offline access to Google Drive files
You can access files stored on your Google Drive while offline, but
first you must enable offline access:
1. Select the Launcher icon.
2. Select All Apps (or type "Files").
3. Select the Files icon and then select My Drive.
4. Select the file(s) you want to access offline.
5. Two-finger tap (
) to bring up the context
sensitive menu and select Available offline. A check mark will
appear to indicate the file is available offline.