Page: 24 from 29
24 - Warnings and regulatory information
• Increase the distance between the wireless adapter and the
equipment experiencing the interference.
• Connect the computer with the wireless adapter to an outlet on a
circuit different from that to which the equipment experiencing the
interference is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC RF Radiation Exposure Statement:
1. This Transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction
with any other antenna or transmitter.
2. This equipment complies with FCC RF radiation exposure limits set
forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be
installed and operated with a minimum distance which states in DoC
between the radiator and your body.
Canada — Industry Canada (IC)
This device complies with RSS247 of Industry Canada. Cet appareil
se conforme à RSS247 de Canada d'Industrie.
This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS
standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1)
this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must
accept any interference, including interference that may cause
undesired operation of the device.
Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d'Industrie Canada
applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L'exploitation est
autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes : (1) l'appareil ne doit pas
produire de brouillage, et (2) l'utilisateur de l'appareil doit accepter
tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est
susceptible d'en compromettre le fonctionnement.